Jr Executive, Operations
Bondstein Technology Limited is in a mission to bring modern IoT solutions to the market and make a better life for people. Our efforts always focused on introducing new technologies in making impossible happen. On our journey, we have dealt with challenging assignments from both government and private sectors and developed new solutions to save money, reduce operational time and bring more transparency in the process. We envision to pioneer in automation and sensor-based technologies in Bangladesh in the coming days. As proof of validation, Bondstein has already been listed as one of the top 100 startups in entire Asia by echelon Singapore. We are a category A licensed company from BTRC. Our products include vehicle tracking system, remote power generator monitoring solution, IOT locker and so on. We are the pioneer to stop question leaks for the last four years in all medical admission exams. Bondstein is leading the IoT revolution in Bangladesh from the front-line. With innovation at the core, we are advancing tomorrow.
We are looking for a Junior Executive in the operations department with strong overall communication skills. A good grasp of analytics, strategic thinking and management skills are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. The main objective of this role would be to contribute to operational planning and enterprise clients as per required.
- Monitor the service quality and maintain SLA of the service provided to B2B and B2C clients
- Coordinate among nationwide support team
- Taking initiatives to enrich team’s knowledge level
- Manage cross platform stakeholders and ensure efficient process rollout
- Monitoring and supervising the 24/7 Customer Support team
- Plan a roadmap for the support team to meet their KPI
- Monitor the support team regarding their feedbacks of queries to the clients over phone
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems with operation team
- Taking ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Describe a product's features and benefits in a way understandable to the customer.
- Initiate and control surveys to gain customer feedback
- Using digital tools to manage clients & organize tasks
Experience & Educational Requirements
- B.Sc. in Engineering from a reputed university.
- 1 year experience is preferred but can be relaxed for deserving applicants
Candidate must be -
- Comfortable working independently with a small but growing team
- A self-starter, creative and well organized
- Organized & hustler
- Proficient in spoken & written English
- Proficient in visual communication using the internet
- Proficient in using whatsapp
Salary and Benefits
- BDT 18,000 - 22,000
- Medical Benefits & Insurance
- Mobile & Travel Allowance
- Subsidized Lunch
- Festival Bonus x 2
- Other benefits as per company HR policy
Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka
If you feel you're the RIGHT FIT, please mail us your resume along with the portfolio by 1st March at firstname.lastname@example.org
Impossible things happen at Bondstein. Ready to participate??